OMG My head on a Blockchain!
Written by Michael Coyle on 17 February 2016« Return to Reading Room
Terms and conditions.
My own view is that its 'just' like any terms and conditions of service. A key to the legal issues will be data protection and worrying from a legal perspective as to money laundering. Our heads on a blockchain so to speak!
You need to advise your lawyer (as with any drafting) to have a good understanding of the transaction and what blockchain technology is seeking to achieve.
- What will trigger the transaction ?
- How will the transaction be performed ie on what platform and what url and domain ?
- What about data and KYC checks?
- Who is liable and what are the risks involved?
- Can we mitigiate these risks?
Want to speak
Complete the form below and we’ll call you back free of charge.